This seven day, six night guided motorcycle tour offers five days of riding and takes you from the lush northern highlands and slopes of Africa’s most iconic mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro, to the desert floor of the Great Rift Valley.
It offers five days of riding through spectacular scenery that teem with African wildlife and birdlife.
This shortened version of our ten day tour to the same areas offers an introduction to motorcycle riding in Tanzania and a taste of the magnificence – from landscapes, wildlife, birdlife and culture – the country has to offer.
An included trip highlight consists of a full day wildlife viewing drive into one of the world’s great wonders, the Ngoro Ngoro Crater, in a purpose built 4 x 4 game viewing vehicle.
- Trip starts: 09.00 hrs.
- Trip ends: 18.00 hrs.
- Duration: 7 days, 6 nights, 5 days riding
- Spectacular roads and views along the Great Rift Valley Escarpment.
- Ride the slopes of Africa's most iconic mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Desert Lake of the Great Rift Valley floor of Tanzania.
- Full day wildlife drive into Ngoro Ngoro Crater in a purpose built 4 x 4 vehicle.
- Sleep in a safari tent while surrounded by wildlife at Lake Manyara
- Meet one of Africa's most iconic tribes, the Maasai, in full natural setting.