Partake in a unique way to explore Zanzibar; on two wheels!
This two day guided motorcycle tour sets off from our centre on the outskirts of Stone Town (or your choice of location) and rides on beautiful roads passing through lush forests to the southern tip of the island.
Ride through a unique coral road carved through a tidal Mangrove forest to explore an off the beaten track satellite island and gain an insight of Swahili village life.
Visit an ancient 1,000 – 1,500 year old tree, the southern cliffs of the island, and ride along some of the most popular white sand beaches on the south-east coast of island.
Overnight at a beautiful seafront hotel on the southern tip of the island.
This is an awesome two day introduction of highlight and off the beaten track places on Zanzibar.
- Meeting Time 08.30 hrs
- Trip starts: 09.00 hrs.
- Trip ends: 17.00 hrs.
- Duration: 2 days
- Ride through lush ancient forests.
- Ride a unique coral road carved through a tidal Mangrove Forest.
- Visit the southern tip of the island.
- Overnight on the southern point of the island.
- Visit the southern cliffs.
- Ride along the south-eastern popular beaches.
- Great intro to riding on Zanzibar.
- Visit an early morning fish landing and witness Tuna, Sailfish, Marlin, Shark, and other pelagic fish being auctioned in the market.